Besides the obvious need for nurse educators in PA and the job security that comes with this profession, here are the Top 10 Reasons to Become a Nurse Educator according to the National League of Nurses:
10.You work in an intellectually stimulating environment.
9. You have autonomy and flexibility.
8.Your research creates knowledge and advances the field; your publications bring you prestige.
7. Your work has value to society.
6. You can teach anywhere in the world.
5. You can teach from the beach or the slopes, using technology.
4. You encourage and educate eager minds, and rejoice when your students surpass you.
3. You shape the future of healthcare.
2. You change lives.And the number 1 reason to become a nurse educator...
1. You teach what you love.
Patient Modesty: Volume 82
8 hours ago